Irvine Technology Corporation
We have an immediate need for a Salesforce Administrator/Developer to join a well-known public university in Irvine, CA for a 1-year contract position that is 100% remote capable within Pacific Time Zone business hours. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in Sales Cloud, Apex, Lightning, SOQL, API and VisualForce.
What You Will Do:
- Provide expertise in Sales Cloud, Apex Classes/Triggers, Visualforce Pages, Salesforce Workflow, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com API
- Configure and schedule periodic data synchronization (using 3rd party tools like DBSync or DBAmp) with enterprise data store
- Responsible for coding, configuration, maintenance, installation, testing, and debugging of developed solutions.
- Provides operational support for ongoing user issues and requests.
- Works with IT architecture, system, and security leads on the design and best practice implementations.
What Gets You The Job:
- 3+ years of relevant business and Salesforce experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification – required
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer – plus
- Hands-on configuration and development experience.
- Strong technical knowledge of Salesforce configuration and architecture.
- Experience with the administration of and development in Salesforce Lightning.
- Experience with Salesforce development processes using configurations, APEX classes and methods, Lightning Components, Sales Cloud, Apex Classes/Triggers, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com API and other development tools.
- Ability to interface with cross-functional team members in defining and managing solutions.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously; must be able to work under strict deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed