Irvine Technology Corporation
Sr. Executive Security Consultant – Direct Hire
We have an immediate need for a Senior Executive Information Security Consultant. Role requires travel to client locations, as well as occasional onsite visits to corporate in Houston. Large institution. Looking to interview and hire ASAP! Position includes a competitive salary and excellent benefits. Growing team.
What You Will Do:
- Provides services to clients in the area of Security, Privacy, Governance, Risk, and Compliance
- Define security objectives for clients based on NIST and ISO 27001 frameworks
- Provide assessments at client sites as needed
What Gets You The Job:
- 8+ year of Information Security experience, with significant time in a Consultant/Advisory role
- Consulting background required. Big 5 a plus
- Client security assessments/developing roadmaps
- Expertise including a mix of Information Security, Risk, Governance, compliance, and privacy
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed