Irvine Technology Corporation
AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Engineer/Developer
We seek a hands-on AEM Engineer/Developer who could eventually grow into a lead-type role and take ownership of the environment.
The keys for this role are:
-6-7 years of hands-on AEM development
-Must come from or have worked in a large organization. We are a highly matrixed organization, so we want someone who knows how to work and navigate these environments to get things done.
-Strong written and verbal communication skills
As a Senior AEM Engineer in the MarTech area, you are responsible for leading the existing AEM development teams & all AEM build related activities for our US Commercial instance of the Adobe Experience Manager platform. You will support our digital marketing programs, specifically creation and migration of websites and the associated technical capabilities developed on the AEM platform. You will work closely with business and technology leads including managers, analysts, architects, project managers, user experience leads as well as external agencies and partners. You will operate as an AEM subject matter expert and will be the point person for all technical and functional capabilities of the AEM platform. S/he will report directly to the Cross Platform Architect, Marketing Technology COE.
- Conceive, design, engineer, and implement technology solutions on AEM platform by studying industry best practices; conferring with business users; studying requirements & processes & investigating problem areas.
- Serve as the subject matter expert on AEM specifically & its integrations with various enterprise platforms.
- Establishes and ensure development & design standards across all AEM development teams on the platform in all areas around AEM and its integration with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products and/or Enterprise platforms like – Salesforce CRM, SFMC, API Service Bus, SAML etc.
- Participate and lead technical design discussions and provide detailed estimates to the Product owners.
- Ensures that AEM platform & AEM development methodologies are kept up-to-date with industry best practices & advancements.
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of an AEM implementation.
- Coordinates closely with Platform Operations, DevOps & QA teams to ensure technical deliveries are always smooth & unblocked.
- Collaborate with team members and business stakeholders to promote re-use of application architecture, templates and components.
- Provide hands-on, expert-level technical assistance to developers
- Conduct code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used?
- Routinely demonstrate initiative and creativity in developing technology solutions
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and 6 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in hands-on development involving at minimum AEM 6.x primarily on sever side aspects like OSGI services & components, custom servlets, DAM enhancements REST API integrations etc.
- Proven experience in hands-on work around building & maintaining AEM & its integration with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Launch & Marketo.
- Experience with hands-on development on AEM Adaptive Forms, Adobe Asset & Dynamic Media is a nice to have.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative thinking and the ability to leverage past technology experience to be successful in an entrepreneurial fast paced environment.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed