Irvine Technology Corporation
Security Operations Center Analyst (Multiple Openings LVL I/II/III)
Must be local to Houston, TX
Status: Full Time Direct Hire
We are seeking a Security Operations Center Analyst to join an international tax management firm located in Houston. This is a full time, on site opportunity in the Houston, TX area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic global security team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about information security operations, threat intelligence, and threat hunting.
What Gets You the Job:
· Knowledge of security monitoring technologies and cored security principles
· Direct experience with any SIEM or log aggregation system
· Ability to review captured network traffic, and compare against the contents of a security alert to verify the nature of the detection
· Experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
· Experience analyzing Firewall, IDS, IPS, DNS, DHCP, Web Proxy, Anti-Virus and SMTP data for security-related concerns and events
· Skilled at using multiple operating systems
· Scripting skills in any common language (Python, Perl, Bash or Powershell) is a plus
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed