Irvine Technology Corporation
Network Manager (Cisco, Palo Alto – Remote, but local to Orange, CA in case of a network issue)
We have an immediate need for a Network Manager to work in a large enterprise Cisco / Palo Alto network infrastructure. This is a remote position, but must be open to going onsite to resolve any network related issues as they arise. The base saary mentioned also comes with a bonus.
What Gets You The Job:
- You must have a strong understanding of IT networks with 10 years of experience in designing, supporting and maintaining networks.
- Network Management experience of 5 years or more.
- Healthcare industry highly preferred, but not required.
- Must be ok to go onsite and resolve network issues if and whenever they arise.
- Team size of 10, blend of Network Engineers and Telecommunication Engineers.
- Designs, implements, upgrades, manages and troubleshoots network systems including LAN, WAN, switching (L2 & L3), routing protocols, wireless, firewalling, VPN, QoS, & MPLS.
- Knowledge of Cisco Data Center Architecture including Nexus 9K, 7K, 5K, 2K, WLC and IP Services.
- Solid understanding of network operating systems (Cisco IOS, NX-OS, PAN OS).
- Manage and maintain highly complex firewall and network environments.
- Global/Local load balancing knowledge in F5 environment.
- Preferred Experience with SDAcess and ACI.
- Experience with Riverbed Optimization design/implementation/managing.
- Experience with Aruba WLAN & Mobility master design/implementation/managing.
- Fiber Channel infrastructure and switch configuration.
- Experience with VoIP systems (NEC/CISCO Call Manager 10.5 & 12.5).
- Experience with VPN solutions (Cisco, Palo Alto).
- Experience with common networking vendor platforms (Cisco, Palo).
- Monitors and troubleshoots network performance (availability, utilization, latency).
Please send your resume to Dave Lim, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed