Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking an Assistant Vice President (AVP) Closed-End Fund Accounting to join a global asset management firm that specializes in alternative investment strategies. Our client is one of the largest credit investors in the world! This role will be a full-time role, located in Los Angeles or New York.
The Assistant Vice President will be responsible for coordination with the LA treasury, accounts payable teams, as well as the external fund administrator, to manage ongoing cash, and accounts payable needs. In addition, will assist in reviewing annual and quarterly financial statements, investor capital accounts and assisting with ad hoc projects for various infrastructure funds.
What You Will Do:
- Accounting for and reconciliation of cash, investments, and other balance sheet accounts for all infrastructure funds.
- Determining and reviewing distributions and drawdowns.
- Review of monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to clients.
- Analyzing and calculating of performance metrics for partnerships/accounts as well as for each investment.
- Coordinating with funds’ independent auditors to complete annual audit work (approximately 10 entities) in an expeditious manner, answering inquiries and providing documentation as necessary.
What Gets You the Job:
- Minimum 10-12 years accounting experience within the financial services industry, preferably in the investment management industry.
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis.
- Excellent understanding of accounting and the ability to apply relevant investment company accounting rules.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems; and
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed