Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Manager Open-End Fund Accounting to join a global asset management firm that specializes in alternative investment strategies. Our client is one of the largest credit investors in the world! This role will be a full time role, located in Los Angeles.
The Manager in Open-end Fund Accounting will be responsible for maintaining the books and records for open-end funds, closed-end funds, and collateralized loan obligation portfolios (CLOs), as well as reporting to clients and the portfolio group.
What You Will Do:
- Preparing and maintaining the books and records of pooled private investment funds organized as limited partnerships and/or CLOs.
- Overseeing the monthly closing process for the portfolios; this includes reconciling portfolio data and calculating management fees and the accrual of expenses.
- Recording and reconciling of purchase and sale transactions.
- Accounting for complex corporate actions.
- Estimating and posting of monthly closing accruals.
- Calculating of income and expense allocations to each partner, including updating of distribution waterfall based on the terms of the governing documents.
What Gets You the Job:
- Minimum 5 years relevant accounting or audit experience within Big Four public accounting or a mix of public accounting and investment management industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis.
- Excellent understanding of accounting and the ability to apply relevant investment company accounting rules.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Experience with Geneva and/or Geneva World Investor accounting systems is a plus; and
- Experience with PowerBI, Alteryx, or other data analytical tools is a plus.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed