Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Senior Web Developer to join one of the best medical facilities throughout Southern California. Our client serves more than one million patients each year to give better health for people in all fields of medical care. This role is a full time, onsite role.
As a Senior Web Developer, your primarily responsibility will be to contribute to the development, maintenance, and improvement of web applications, based on specific product requirement specifications.
You will also work alongside the Marketing team in a fun, fast-paced agile environment and will be responsible for making recommendations to improve the technical and user experience.
What You Will Do:
- Builds moderately complex, flexible, cross-browser compatible, scalable, mobile friendly websites.
- Maintains and enhances new and existing web applications and interfaces such as the CRM system, patient portal, physician database, scheduling tool and other related backend systems.
- Performs website updates in a timely manner based on priority. Ensures all development standards and release protocols are adhered to.
- Works with existing team to handle Website technical support and integration issues.
- Works collaboratively and leads projects with team members to find solutions to technical issues and recommends plans of action.
- Maintains analytics framework on the website and implements consistent tracking and management of Google Analytics account.
- Implements technical SEO on websites and support tagging and tracking standards.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 10+ years of web development experience required
- Experience building digital ecosystems, internal systems, audience analytics and optimization
- In depth knowledge of object-oriented programming, web servers, web applications, PHP, MySQL, and APIs
- Experience working in an AWS, GPC, or Azure environment
- Understanding of Google Tag Manager and Analytics
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed