Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Business Analyst – ERP to join a construction materials distribution network. Our client focuses on exceeding the expectations of the commercial construction and residential building trades. As a Business Analyst, you will help develop, improve, and maintain their Infor SXe and Infor CSD solution.
What You Will Do:
- Develop solution designs based on defined requirements for feature development.
- Develop a fix design to resolve reported bugs and errors.
- Plan and coordinate all activities in the support, maintenance, and delivery of the Infor SXe and Infor CSD solution.
- Conduct testing of the developed solution or fixes for quality control.
- Initiates quality assurance testing of the integrated solution with the development team when updates are deployed
What Gets You the Job:
- Distribution business background
- Knowledge of design techniques such as Use Cases, User Stories, and basic User Interface design
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes.
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information.
- Ability to think analytically and should be a problem solver.
- Successful team management experience
- Ability to operate calmly in a high-pressure environment
Please send your resume to Dave Lim forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed