Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Senior Inventory Accountant to join a globally integrated Operations and Services provider behind some of the fastest growing online fashion brands in history. As a Senior Accountant, you will be working closely with key members of the global inventory accounting department on significant areas of the financial statements – both foreign and domestic.
This role will give you exposure to many facets of the business across multiple fashion brands. You will have the opportunity to work with business partners on new initiatives, as well as have the ability to integrate such strategic initiatives into current accounting and business processes.
What You Will Do:
- Primary responsibility is to prepare monthly general ledger reconciliation schedules by reviewing general ledger activity and obtaining a full understanding of the account activity to support month-end reported balances according to the month-end close calendar
- General Ledger Maintenance, Journal Entries, and intercompany reconciliations
- Research and resolve discrepancies
- Analyze certain income statement accounts by reviewing expense trending as well as accrual analysis for completeness of liabilities and expense capture as well as providing input with regards to variances
- Participate in financial audits
What Gets You the Job:
- Minimum 3 years accounting/finance experience
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent
- Public / Private mix or strong corporate G/L experience preferred
- Proven success in accounting within a high-volume multi-entity/multi business unit organization
- Strong understanding of accounting theory (e.g. GAAP)
- Detail-oriented with a sense of urgency and exceptional organizational skills
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed