Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous solid waste throughout the United States. The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for preparing and interpreting financial data for senior leadership, including department leaders, C-Suite executives and the Board of Directors. The Senior Financial Analyst is also responsible for preparing analysis used to update external stakeholders quarterly via Earnings Reporting
What You Will Do:
- Identify and understand business challenges; propose and create solutions.
- Partner directly with the finance team and central FP&A groups to collaborate on metrics, goals, and business reviews.
- Support the maintenance of Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) application, including testing, reports, forms, and data validations.
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Work on corporate projects and initiatives that impact the entire organization.
What Gets You the Job:
- Highly proficient Microsoft Excel skills, including development and use of financial models, pivot tables, graphs, macros, and complex formulas.
- Proven knowledge of financial analysis, forecasting, strategic planning, and interpretation of financial data.
- Ability to apply the concepts, principles, and procedures of accounting and finance to business development.
- Strong technical background with proven ability to improve processes and generate efficiencies using technology.
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (EPBCS) and Smart View.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed