Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Network Engineer to join a national chain of neighborhood grocery stores. Our client provides customers with best quality products at the best everyday prices. This is a full time, onsite role located in Monrovia, CA. Direct responsibilities of this position are but not limited to supporting the company’s IT networks, including designing and deploying functional networks (LAN, WAN, WLAN), configuring and installing switches, routers, firewalls and SDWAN networks.
What You Will Do:
• 7×24 monitoring and support across areas of responsibility.
• Exceptional service delivery and continuous improvement philosophy.
• Technology standards.
• Capacity planning (short term and long-term strategic plans).
• Incident management, RCA/Problem Management. Trouble-shoot and review issue for root cause, ensure issue is corrected and does not repeat.
• Datacenter support, Warehouse support, Store support, Production support, and office technology support.
• Maintaining effective professional and collaborative relationships within IT, within the functional business areas and across our associated technology partners
What Gets You the Job:
• At least 10 years of hands-on experience managing technology services comparable to those provided by Palo Alto, Cisco UCS, HPE Storage, VMware, Load Balancers, Dell Data Domains, SD/WAN providers and more.
• College degree or relevant experience required, with Information Security and/or Computer Science degrees a plus.
• You must have a strong understanding of IT networks with 10 years of experience in designing, supporting and maintaining networks.
• Designs, implements, upgrades, manages and troubleshoots network systems including LAN, WAN, switching (L2 & L3), routing (BGP, OSPF & EIGRP), wireless, firewalling, VPN, QoS, & MPLS.
• Knowledge of Cisco Data Center Architecture including Nexus 9K, 7K, 5K, 2K, WLC and IP Services.
• Solid understanding of network operating systems (Cisco IOS, NX-OS, PAN OS).
• Manage and maintain highly complex firewall and network environments.
Please send your resume to Dave Lim for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed