Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a IT Helpdesk Supervisor to join a “Medicare Advantage” HMO, serving the needs of over 60,000 seniors in approved zip codes within four Southern California counties including Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Orange. Our client is one of only four social HMOs in the United States offering a unique combination of in-home personal care services with comprehensive medical benefits that enable older adults to remain independent and avoid nursing home care. This is a full time, onsite role located in Long Beach, CA.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for day to day management of ticketing queue to ensure incidents and service requests are handled in a timely manner.
- Review pending Service Requests for IT Infrastructure team and make corresponding decision whether to approve, deny, or cancel
- Work with IT Operations manager to develop, implement, and oversee policies and procedures to ensure consistent service levels, including issue identification, assignment, documentation, and resolution.
- Serve as an escalation point to the Helpdesk team to assist with complex technical issues that may need to be transferred to another team.
- Coordinate daily team schedule to ensure appropriate coverage is maintained to handle end user support volume from phone calls, emails, and self-service tickets.
What Gets You the Job:
- 4-5 years working in an IT Help Desk Environment.
- Advanced experience with PC Operating Systems and software.
- Working Knowledge of Active Directory and ticketing systems.
- Demonstrated customer service skills to all levels of end-users including executives and field personnel while delivering solutions to meet their needs
- Strong leadership and technical skills to be able to manage, mentor and guide technical staff.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed