Irvine Technology Corporation
We are actively seeking a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer for a great opportunity to help reimagine and transform an industry by solving cutting-edge problems with modern technologies and innovation utilizing AI, big data and cloud-native development. Our client is a national leader in the mortgage/financial industry and is repeatedly recognized as one of Fortune 100’s “Best Companies to Work For.” They are aggressively pursuing technology growth and innovation and looking for someone like you to join their team.
This is your opportunity to work on new and disruptive technologies for an industry segment that is growing, and backed heavily by the power of a proven, successful team of technology professionals.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, document, and maintain a React.js frontend application with its backend web services NodeJS leveraging AWS API Gateway, Lambda, EventBridge, SQS, and other serverless technologies
- Understand and discuss requirements for data engineers building big data pipelines using Glue and MWAA
- Develop locally, empowered by Docker and tools like Figma, VSCode and DBeaver
- Work alongside DevOps in building resilient CI/CD using GitHub Actions and Terraform
- Work with QA Engineers to create and maintain automated tests
- Provide expertise and mentorship to other engineers.
What Gets You The Job:
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience developing complex, production-ready software using ReactJS and NodeJS
- Experience working with and supporting applications in a serverless AWS environment
- Working experience with Git
- Experience developing in a Docker environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science strongly preferred
Please send your resume to Jenny Allen for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed