Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Security Process Specialist to join a world premiere management consultant firm. This is a contract, remote capable role. You will help to manage our client’s ISO 27001 certification audits, and will lend your IT audit and compliance expertise to the wider program as it relates to recognized cybersecurity frameworks.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders across the organization.
- Advise control owners and ISMS sponsors on information security compliance processes and best practice.
- Review and evaluate the design and operational effectiveness of controls and provide feedback to control owners.
- Produce security deficiency and weakness remediation/mitigation plans.
What Gets You the Job:
- ISO 27001 audit management, implementation, or auditing experience. Knowledge and understanding of additional frameworks a plus: (HIPAA, FedRamp, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, NIST 800-171, and/or PCI DSS).
- Hands-on experience as an IT auditor, audit manager, or security consultant.
- Capability to identify similarities and differences between frameworks. Able to evaluate current controls against target performance objectives.
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to articulate security gaps, opportunities for improvement, and recommendations for corrective action.
- Team player, with great stakeholder management. Ability to work remotely with global team members when conditions are not conducive to travel to the office.
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed