Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a C++ Software Engineer to join a unique company focused on auto racing technology (and part of a much larger parent company), and specifically using technology to give their teams a competitive advantage in the field. This position is a full time, onsite role located in Costa Mesa, CA. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining software solutions in C++ as required to meet the business requirements of our client and their customers.
What You Will Do:
- Design, develop, and test efficient and reliable C++ code to meet internal and external need.
- Recommend and develop upgrades for existing applications
- Ensure that the ongoing release of software and their dependent infrastructure components are defect free.
- Assume and transfer ownership of software products from a collaborative group of external/internal software developers to enable continued customer satisfaction with those products.
What Gets You the Job:
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience.
- Experience developing, testing, and maintaining C++ applications.
- Experience building and optimizing for multiple architectures and operating systems.
- Experience using CMake or other build systems.
- Experience using Redis as an object store.
- Experience developing solutions using Amazon Web Services.
- Experience working with internal and external software development teams to achieve a common goal.
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed