Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Security Operations Center, Senior Associate to join a capital management firm located in Los Angeles. This is a full time, hybrid capable role but candidates must live around the Los Angeles area. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and dynamic global security team. The ideal candidate will be passionate about information security operations, threat intelligence, and threat hunting.
What You Will Do:
- Detects, identifies, and respond to cyber events, threats, security risks and vulnerabilities in line with cyber security policies and procedures
- Proficient in Incident Response and automation workflows as it relates to Security Operations
- Ability to develop procedures and documentation to support effective an security operations program
- Responsible for documenting the incident life cycle, conducting handoffs, escalation, and providing support during cyber incidents
What Gets You the Job:
- 5+ years of work experience, with 3+ years of experience in Cybersecurity, or with a reputed Services / consulting firm offering security operations consulting or equivalent public sector experience
- Experience engaging in a 24×7 operational environment
- Experience in scripting languages such as Powershell or Python
- Experience in SOAR (Security Orchestration Automation Response) platform preferred
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed