Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a IT & Business Systems Manager to join a professional services firm that develops, implements and manages cost-reduction solutions for FORTUNE 1000 companies, law firms, private equity firms and private companies throughout North America. The IT & Business Systems Manager oversees the design, documentation, implementation, and management of all systems that drive our daily business operations. This is a full time, onsite role located in Costa Mesa, CA.
What You Will Do:
- Monitor performance of IT systems, applications, and technical support levels to determine cost and productivity levels, recommend and implement improvements.
- Designs new systems by analyzing requirements; constructing workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications.
- Create, update, and administer disaster recovery and business continuity plans that keep the business operational in the event of crisis
- Lead IT projects, including the design and deployment of new systems and upgrades to existing systems.
- Defines project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements; forming project team; establishing project budget.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science or related degree preferred – equivalent work experience considered.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience and demonstrated competency with managing and supporting a Windows environment with a proven track record of implementing and supporting end to end IT projects.
- MCSE, Certified: M365 Enterprise Administrator Expert; Azure Solutions Architect Expert; VCTA; CCNA; CompTIA Network+; etc. are all desirable certifications
- The ideal candidate will have a proven analytical background, possess end-to-end understanding of a project lifecycle, experience working with senior decision makes and a proven track record in interacting directly with end users.
- Hands on experience administering SQL Server is a plus
Please send your resume to Dave Lim forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed