Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking Syspro ERP Administrator to join a to join a unique company focused on auto racing technology (and part of a much larger parent company), and specifically using technology to give their teams a competitive advantage in the field. This position is a full time, onsite role located in Costa Mesa, CA. This position will be responsible for maintaining, supporting, and improving the business processes in our client’s ERP system, Syspro. This position will focus on optimizing existing business processes and building out solutions for new business capabilities.
What You Will Do:
- Leverage business and technical expertise to define technology architecture, business modeling, technical design, and development of ERP capabilities.
- Define and develop best practices for process excellence and functional configurations.
- Work with various departments and process owners in defining functional requirements.
- Analyze business processes and provide solutions to optimize productivity
- Implement and maintain data import/export routines through Syspro eNet components and 3rd party APIs
- Provide day to day system/process support
- Build process documentation, functional specifications, and test scripts
- Maintain system configuration
- Change management and train users on new systems and processes.
- Manage and oversee the design and development of customized reports
- Support system conversions, upgrades, enhancements
What Gets You the Job:
- Strong functional knowledge of all aspects of the Accounting, Finance, Supply Chain, Sales and Manufacturing.
- Expert level experience with Syspro system administration and support
- Advanced proficiency in MS SQL Server (Queries and Administration)
- Experience working with internal and external software development teams to achieve a common goal.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- A minimum of 3 years Syspro experience.
Please send your resume to Taryn Dicterow forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed