Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Cyber Security Analyst to join a national chain of neighborhood grocery stores. Our client provides customers with best quality products at the best everyday prices. This role is a full time, onsite role and perfect for someone looking to gain experience! As a Cyber Security Analyst, you will analyze the reports and data coming from their enterprise security tools.
What You Will Do:
- Keeping abreast of emerging trends and new technologies in the cyber security sector.
- Monitoring, investigating, and responding to information security events.
- Monitors the security event management systems and numerous logs for issues and makes recommendations for changes to IT security controls to senior management.
- Manage responses to information security events.
- Provide incident response and be a key point of contact during all incidents.
- Participate in the design and build of the technology frameworks for providing security best practices using a combination of industry standard frameworks and compliance control.
- Hands-on involvement of delivering new or enhanced security devices and capabilities in support of business requirements and strategies.
What Gets You the Job:
- Experience with evaluation of tools, assessing security risks and improving outcomes.
- Project management experience.
- At least 3 years of experience with IT security policy, technology, technical analysis, and hands on security experience.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field preferred.
Please send your resume to Chad Turki forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed