Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a GRC Analyst III to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous solid waste in the U.S. The Analyst assists with the evaluation and rationalization of IT controls in the context of SOX IT Audit, PCI, and Privacy requirements; and performs enterprise cyber and technology risk assessments. This is a contract to hire, remote capable position.
What You Will Do:
- Evaluation of IT controls to reduce the impact of internal and external IT audits.
- Controls rationalization to simplify the IT control environment.
- Evaluate/interpret SOX IT Audit, PCI DSS and Privacy requirements and provide guidance to process and control owners on the objective / intent of the requirements.
- Assist project teams to evaluate IT Risk and Compliance considerations for projects.
- Assist with enterprise cyber and technology risk assessments.
- Collaborate with business units to deliver enterprise risk assessment results; and identify solutions to minimize risk exposure.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Security, Accounting and Information Systems, IT Risk Management.
- Big 4 experience in the IT Audit and Advisory domain.
- Experience with GRC tools and policy / procedure development.
- Certifications: Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC), GIAC Critical Controls Certification (GCCC), or GIAC Security Essentials (GSEC).
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external partners on all levels to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed