Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Corporate Accountant to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous waste within the U.S. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role but candidates must be local to Phoenix, AZ as there will be times where you need to be onsite. The Corporate Accountant performs accounting activities to record, reconcile and monitor financial information and prepare financial reports.
What You Will Do:
- Prepare account reconciliations in connection with the Company’s monthly close process.
- Compile financial information by using Essbase data extracts from Lawson and other system tools to prepare accounting entries, forecast adjustments and accruals.
- Maintain current knowledge of GAAP requirements and incorporate these requirements in accounting activities.
- Regularly interact with the Corporate and Field divisions to assist in the identification and implementation of accounting issues.
- Ensure internal controls related to financial accounting processes are functioning as intended and are completed in a timely and accurate manner.
What Gets You the Job:
- 1 year of combined public accounting (Big 4 or Tier II National) experience.
- Certified Public Accountant.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or MBA.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttaduria forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed