Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Help Desk Technician Level 1 to join our client who is an organization committed to strengthening children and families by empowering them within their communities. They are a well-known, long-time non-profit organization that offers a full array of services for families in crisis including foster care, adoption, deaf services, therapeutic residential care for foster youth and community-based mental/behavioral health programs. This is a contract, hybrid capable role located in Pasadena, CA.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinating activities for staff status changes including maintaining an accurate account of these changes on all systems, collaborating with other internal support teams, and updating access control accordingly.
- Maintaining an accurate account of active licensing and phone billing.
- Timely purchasing and replenishing of supplies.
- Responding efficiently and professionally to queries on the phone, via email, in person, or through remote access.
- Authors, logs, and collects extra information on tickets for clarity when coordinating and escalating to the internal team
What Gets You the Job:
- A degree in computer science or comparable certification with work experience in IT
- A working knowledge of computer systems, hardware, and software.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while working under pressure.
- Good problem-solving, analytical, and team-working skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An openness to learning new technologies.
Please send your resume to Jenny Allen forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed