Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Data Engineer to join a unique company focused on auto racing technology (and part of a much larger parent company), and specifically using technology to give their teams a competitive advantage in the field. You will help our client constantly improve and gain advantages over the competition by driving Data Lake development and enhancing our client’s Data Analytics activities. You should be passionate about working with large datasets and be someone who loves to bring data together to answer business questions. This is a direct hire, remote capable role.
What You Will Do:
- Contribute to the architecture, design and implementation of next generation data warehouse and BI solutions – including streaming data applications.
- Be involved in the management of AWS resources including S3, Redshift, Glue, DynamoDB, etc.
- Interface with development teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes
- Collaborate with teams on advanced analytics algorithms that exploit our rich datasets for statistical analysis, prediction, clustering, and machine learning
- Help continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support
What Gets You the Job:
- 4+ years of industry experience in software development, data engineering, business intelligence, data science, or related field with a track record of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets
- Expert in writing complex, highly optimized SQL queries across large data sets.
- Experience with NoSQL databases, including DynamoDB & CouchDB.
- 3+ years of experience in scripting languages like Python etc.
- 2+ years of experience in process orchestration tools like Apache Airflow
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and data warehousing.
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR, Kinesis and DynamoDB.
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed