Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Help Desk Supervisor to join one of California’s most prestigious motor clubs. This is a direct hire, onsite role, but will eventually go to a hybrid work model, so candidates must be local to the Costa Mesa area. This position is responsible for providing tactical leadership for day-to-day operations in a multi-site, multi-tiered internal technical support call center. In addition, this position entails working actively with technical teams and the business for continued creation/refinement of defined solutions to assist in providing recovery of services.
What You Will Do:
- Primary responsibilities include oversight for customer service delivery goals, work force management and service/productivity improvements in support of IS Service Management.
- Lead internal and external escalations as necessary for critical/chronic service deficiencies, analyze staffing levels to provide recommendations to improve call metrics, and publish operational reports summarizing overall service levels and work trends.
- Responsible for staff performance management, including skill development, training plans and ongoing coaching for each team member.
- Participate in various projects ensuring adequate knowledge is transferred from project design to production implementation for on-going support.
What Gets You the Job:
- Must have 3-5 years’ experience in a Supervisory position, preferably in an internal high-volume technical support desk/call center role.
- Must possess excellent customer service, effective listening, and verbal communication skills.
- Must have experience in staff development and coaching as well as developing and enforcing staff performance metrics for call center teams.
- Prefer experience in work force management.
- Must be service oriented and have strong team leadership skills.
- BA/BS degree in computer science, computer operations, or data processing related study desired. HDI or related certification desired.
Please send your resume to Jenny Allen forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed