Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a UX Designer to join our client, a prestigious motor club within California. This is a direct hire, remote capable role, but candidates must be local to either Los Angeles, Costa Mesa or Coppell, TX. The Senior UXD works with cross-functional teams across multiple digital platforms producing cohesive, simple, accessible, and compelling experience.
What You Will Do:
- Creates task flows, interaction design and specifications for engineering across a variety products and platforms Native iOS & Android; web applications; and Chatbot
- Is a major contributor to the evolution and management of platform specific design systems
- Presents and communicates to inspire trust, respect, and positive outcomes
- Works closely with product, engineering, QA, and other designers to define scope and ensure timely high-quality delivery
- Mentors’ junior members of the UX team
What Gets You the Job:
- Four-year Bachelor’s degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction (HCI), or equivalent education and professional experience.
- 4-6 years, experience in user experience and visual design
- A portfolio of work demonstrating a keen sense of visual design, interaction design, information design
- An understanding of the technical constraints that apply to designing user interfaces and interactions for Android & iOS apps a plus
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams in fast-paced, agile environments
- Proficiency in: Figma, UXPin, Sketch, The Adobe Creative Suite, Zeplin, InVision, Jira, etc.
- Has designed a Design System and UI Component Library
Please send your resume to Sarah Ellinger forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed