Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking multiple candidates to fill a Senior Software Engineer role, a Lead Software Engineer role and a Software Architect to join our client, a prestigious motor club within California. This is a direct hire, remote capable role, but candidates must be local to either Los Angeles, Costa Mesa or Coppell, TX. The Product Development Team is responsible for delivering prioritized stories that look to maximize value for our client’s members and their business through their digital products.
What You Will Do:
- Communicate regularly and write clean code. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed.
- Evaluates strategies and makes recommendations on changes and improvements.
- Collaborate with team members on the design and implementation of new functionalities on the different platforms.
- Consult with other team members and implements solutions in-line with the departments’ visions.
- Continuously learn and keep up to date with emerging technologies to evaluate impact to business and member value.
- Participate and provide feedback during planning meetings (i.e., pre-iteration, iteration, and retrospectives).
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
What Gets You the Job:
- 3+ years of professional experience in C#, Java, and or Node, development.
- Demonstrated experience in one or more modern JS Frameworks (e.g. React)
- Experience building scalable, optimal performance web applications.
- Good understanding of both front-end and server side components.
- Experience building and consuming RESTful services.
- Knowledge on how to implement and manage the APIs (Web Services) versioning.
- Experience in TDD and or BDD environments.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed