Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Lead Android Engineer to join one of California’s most prestigious motor clubs. This is a direct hire, remote capable role, but candidates must be local to either Los Angeles, Costa Mesa or Coppell -TX area. The Lead Android Engineer will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a results-driven environment.
Location: Remote for now but will need to be local to Los Angeles, Orange County, CA, or DFW, TX area
Salary: $150,000-$175,000 + 15% bonus
What You Will Do:
- Assist team members in areas of manual testing, test automation, continuous integration and deployment pipeline
- Can work as a full stack engineer for all the components involved from front end to backend.
- Solid understanding of service-oriented architecture, and familiarity with microservices architecture.
- Design and develop advanced software applications. Build on one or more platforms which include but not limited to web apps, android app, iOS app. Review, analyze and resolve application issues as needed.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
5+ years’ experience in an applicable software development environment.
Ability to lead team of 3-5 team members
Ability to mentor members of the team of varying experience levels in their career progression
Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented principles, algorithms, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
3+ years’ experience in Android application programming (Java, Kotlin)
Please send your resume to Chad Turki forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed