Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Accounting Analyst II to join one of Orange County’s most prestigious hospitals. This is a contract, onsite role located in Costa Mesa, CA. This position will be primarily focused on bank reconciliations and bringing them up to date. There may be other functions within the Accounting Dept that are added, but the scope right now will be working on reconciliations.
What You Will Do:
- Performs general accounting functions for the department. Knowledgeable of GAAP principles and OSHPD guidelines for financial preparation essential. Knowledge in determining booking journal entries in accordance with GAAP.
- Maintains a working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures.
- Projects an image of professionalism in communication, appearance, and conduct.
- Prepares interim and year end audit schedules in a timely manner and ensures the accuracy of the information provided.
- Prepares quarterly Account Analysis in a consistent and timely manner for general ledger accounts assigned.
- Assists other departments with requests for information of charges to their cost centers.
- Prepares journal entries, with supporting documentation for Hospital Entities, in a timely manner allowing sufficient time for review.
- Maintains audit trail/records supporting all journal entries in a reasonable and accessible manner.
What Gets You the Job:
- Demonstrates effective communication, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, knowledge of proper body mechanics, safety measures and infection control, ability to follow instructions, knowledge of section specific test information and instrumentation may be required.
- Working knowledge of general ledger system.
- Computer experience required (Excel, Word), good written and oral communication, interpersonal skills, organizational ability, and ability to follow instructions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in general and/or Hospital/healthcare accounting experience desirable.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria forimmediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed