Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Scrum Master to join a well-recognized financial services company. Our client is the leader in financial data and business services, products, and technology. This is a contract to hire, remote capable role but candidates must work PST hours. The Scrum Master assists in the delivery of software products. This role supports software product development teams delivering on critical business initiatives. Plans, monitors, and manages internal projects from initiation through completion employing Scrum Master techniques in an Agile environment.
What You Will Do:
- Organize scrum ceremonies including daily standup, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives.
- Partner with Product Owners and Software Development teams to achieve business objectives.
- Assist with refining and maintaining product backlog, as needed.
- Where necessary, help the Product Owner manage customer expectations and stakeholder communications.
- Act as a liaison between the team and others, minimizing interruptions to the sprint, keeping the team focused on delivering a quality product.
What Gets You the Job:
- Demonstrated experience with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban etc.
- Skilled in facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment and work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously without impact to quality of work
- Experience being on Scrum teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes/organizations/cultures)
- Demonstrated experience in issue identification and resolution
- Knowledge of JIRA and other agile tools to measure team productivity and report metrics
Please send your resume to Prashant Kholkar immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed