Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Lead Auditor to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous waste within the US. Our client has a great company culture with great benefits! This is a direct hire, remote capable role with travel responsibilities. The Senior Lead Internal Auditor leads audits by planning, performing, and reporting on auditing activities, which includes reviewing and evaluating the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls
What You Will Do:
- Leverages considerable knowledge and understanding of Internal Control methodologies and terminology; process and controls; and standard industry practices.
- Plans and performs reviews of corporate and field processes; prepares audit programs and work papers detailing audit procedures, ensuring adequate audit evidence is obtained in accordance with departmental and professional standards.
- Acts in a leading role when planning and scoping corporate and field audits based upon an understanding of relevant processes.
- Reviews the work of any internal auditor on the same project/audits to ensure that the department standards were fulfilled.
- Utilizes judgment and prior experience to effectively communicate the relative importance of an audit issue and provides appropriate context to allow management to follow-up.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related field (required).
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience. (required)
- Relevant certifications: Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE), or Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Public Accounting experience preferred.
- Knowledge of ACL, IDEA, or other data analytic software preferred.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed