Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Manager Financial Accounting to join an industry leader in recycling and non-hazardous waste within the US. Our client has a great company culture with great benefits! This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role but candidates need to be able to come onsite to the office in Phoenix, AZ. he Manager, Financial Accounting is responsible for overseeing and managing the daily operations of the general ledger accounting team that includes, but is not limited to, ensuring compliance with accounting policies and procedures, performing complex various accounting functions, supervising the accounting, and reporting system activities, and preparing accurate financial transactions postings and financial reports.
What You Will Do:
- Assists the team in continuing to leverage existing technology and accounting knowledge to increase department efficiency, streamline the monthly close process, and improve Financial Accounting processes.
- Aggregates and provides information to support financial audits.
- Designs and develops required reports for reporting and analyzing actual financial results.
- Provides support for any internal and external audits as required.
- Manages the corporate forecasting process
- Supports the Human Resources organization with monthly headcount reporting
- Supports the Environmental Accounting team with forecasting and budget models
What Gets You the Job:
- Thorough knowledge of company accounting policies and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong analytical skills for monitoring accounting records and resolving accounting problems.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality concerning financial data.
- Expert understanding of SOX requirements and testing procedures.
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed