Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Data Engineer to join a pharmaceutical sales company that delivers innovative medicines that help solve serious health issues. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role located in Irvine, CA. This role is key to end-to-end solution delivery, stakeholder management, collaboration with other engineering teams, participation in architecture design discussions, and will guide and mentor others. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, proven data design, and implementation capabilities, business acumen, and a highly developed drive to deliver results.
What You Will Do:
- Provide leadership in building data models/architecture, query optimization and automation, ELT, and data governance frameworks with scalability, efficiency, and reliability
- Adhere to agile project management frameworks and set the direction of data science initiatives
- Develop strong partnerships with Data Analytics, MDM, Data Science, Product, Engineering, and other data teams and understand their data needs
- Apply a wide range of Data Engineering/Technological skills for developing, maintaining, and modernizing our data platform suites/eco-system in real-time processing
- Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance, the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
What Gets You the Job:
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science or other technical field, or equivalent
- Must have 10+ or more years of hands-on experience in designing, building and maintaining data pipelines
- Azure data store models expertise a must
- 7+ or more years of experience with scalable cloud-based data warehouses such as Azure Data Warehouse and Snowflake
- Experience with data catalog, ingestion, streaming, pipeline, orchestration tools such as informatica, and Alation.
- Experience Salesforce Cloud eco-system Service, Marketing, Commerce preferred.
- Industry experience in master data, metadata, data architecture, data governance, data quality and data modeling
Please send your resume to Colin Crane for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed