Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join a leading dental support organization that allows dentists to concentrate on clinical excellence and the highest levels of cost-effective comprehensive patient care. This is a direct hire role with a hybrid capable work model located in Irvine, CA. Under the guidance of the Sr. Mgr., Enterprise Operations, this individual will be responsible for day-to-day tasks functioning primarily as mid to upper tier support through all phases of project and hardware lifecycle. The Sr Engineer, Network is also responsible for all aspects of the enterprise end-to-end network performance, with specific emphasis on ensuring efficient, reliable application and system services delivery to all constituents in the organization. Occasional travel to the datacenter.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in architecture reviews with IT groups, ensure supportability requirements and standards are followed.
- Develop new standards to maintain or improve stability and scalability of the current network environment with specific considerations to sustainability and future-proof design.
- Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches for network and system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage existing resources and provide economies of scale.
- Author documents that improve governance and librarianship with network-related architectures.
- Skilled in determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Daily maintenance and administration of various systems such as core network, wireless, and remote office network infrastructures, in both
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor (4-year) degree with a technical major such as engineering or computer science (or equivalent education and applicable work experience). In lieu of degree, +2 years of professional experience is required.
- 10+ years of network administration experience.
- CCNP / JNCIP / JNCIS or relevant experience.
- Advanced experience with Firewall, Routing, Switching technologies (eg. Juniper SRX and EX series products).
- Advanced experience with SDWAN technologies (eg. Velo Cloud).
- Advanced knowledge of POTS, DS1/T1, Fiber, GigE and 10GigE, VoIP, SIP
- Advanced experience in various Network CLI languages such as Cisco, Juniper, HP
Please send your resume to Taryn Dicterow for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed