Irvine Technology Corporation
AWS Cloud Systems Engineer (Hybrid)
We are seeking an AWS Cloud Systems Engineer to join a leading dental organization for a direct hire role with a hybrid capable work model located in Irvine, CA or Irving, TX. Reporting to the Sr Manager, Systems and Network Engineering, this individual will be responsible for day-to-day tasks functioning primarily as cloud infrastructure support through all phases of project and cloud services lifecycle. The Engineer is responsible for the overall health of off-premises systems enterprise-wide with specific emphasis on ensuring efficient, reliable application and system services delivery to all constituents in the organization.
What You Will Do:
- Participate in architecture discussions and review with various IT groups’ technical, business, and use case requirements. Ensure supportability requirements and standards are followed to support a cloud-first environment.
- Identifies and may develop new standards to maintain or improve stability and scalability of the current network environment with specific considerations to sustainability and future-proof design.
- Research and recommend innovative and where possible automated approaches to configuration and applications that enable cloud-first architecture. Identify approaches that leverage existing resources and provide economies of scale.
- Author documents that improve governance and librarianship with system-related architectures.
- Participate in all phases of development life-cycle environments including development, test, staging and production infrastructure systems, applications, servers, and cloud services.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS or Computer Science or equivalent education and applicable work experience.
- 4+ years’ experience in Linux administration
- 4+ years of Windows Server administration in a multi-site domain, multi-trust forest. 4+ years of experience working with virtualization technology, provisioning compute and storage resources.
- 2+ years of experience supporting and deploying Cloud computing services, including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS deployments.
- Demonstrated ability performing automation of services using AWS CloudFormation, Amazon EC2 Systems manager, AWS Config, AWS OpsWorks, AWS Service Catalog, AWS Code Deploy.
- Expert level knowledge with AWS design, architecture, and services (IAM, EC2, VPC, ELB, Autoscaling, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudFront, S3, CloudWatch, Lambda, KMS, Elasticsearch, WAF, Secret Manager, Amazon Connect, etc)
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, or Terraform.
- Experience with Powershell.
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with SDLC (Software Development Lifecycle) and DevOps processes.
- Working knowledge of Linux CLI commands, SSH, and SCP.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed