Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Endpoint Systems Engineer to join an innovative global law firm. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role located in downtown Los Angeles. Under the direction of the Manager, Endpoint Systems Engineering, the Senior Endpoint Systems Engineer will design, develop, and deploy integrated business applications and install packages, develop standard desktop images, monitor the endpoint environment, troubleshoot and resolve system and application issues, and provide production support to users worldwide.
What You Will Do:
- Assist with the design, implementation, and support of enterprise systems and platforms including MECM and Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops.
- Create application and script packages, optimize application delivery for installation on Firm endpoints.
- Test standard applications and hardware against Firm standard images.
- Automate software application deployments.
- Manage and remediate vulnerabilities; deploy updates for endpoints and servers in an enterprise architecture.
- Develop, document, and maintain Firm endpoint image for all Firm standard PC models.
- Document and maintain a standard software installation library.
- Research, evaluate and recommend software and hardware products for maintaining stable and consistent end-user environment.
- Prepare, test, document and deploy application updates to be installed on the Firm systems.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems and/or equivalent certification (preferred)
- Microsoft Certification (preferred)
- At least 7 years of technical experience providing technical support for Microsoft Windows OS (preferred)
- At least 7 years of working in a technical customer service role within a hierarchical IT environment.
- At least 7 years of standard software packaging tools and practices (MECM/SCCM)
- At least 7 years of standard imaging OSD tools and practices (MECM/SCCM, MDT, SMS, Altiris)
Please send your resume to Jesus Jimenez for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed