Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Associate Business Systems Consultant to join a biopharmaceutical company. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role located in Orange County, CA. The Business Systems Consultant will assist the Brand Technology Solutions organization, supporting their US Commercial organization, to plan and implement the technology to address the ever-changing customer needs and ways in which their customers engage with the company.
What You Will Do:
- Establishes and maintains high-quality relationships with all cross-functional areas within US Commercial. Effectively work with business functions like Sales, Marketing, Customer Experience, and Marketing Analytics to drive for results.
- Works directly with business stakeholders to understand specific brand strategies, evaluate brand current state; collaborate on ideation, analysis, and strategy of digital tactics.
- Investigates and understands capabilities of existing systems and technologies already in use across the business units, and similar and interconnected business areas in the company, and investigates available technologies applied to this business area in industry; Identifies information required to support the business strategy and leads the development of appropriate information management strategies, developing them as an integrated part of the business strategy.
- Proactively seeks out business opportunities for the application of new or existing technology capabilities with business leads, providing them with comprehensive analyses and insights to help them discover strategic use of technology products and services.
What Gets You the Job:
- Experience with managing technology and/or digital marketing projects
- Knowledge of terminology, processes, practices and procedures in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry is preferred
- Proficient in project management practices, portfolio review, finance and budgeting.
- Strong analysis and analytical skills. Understanding and/or experience with Data and Integration.
- Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose and make recommendations on systems. Incorporates knowledge of business and technology to make recommendations; ensures the system design fits the needs of the users.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to building trust, listen, and ask effective questions.
- Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals. Connects teams and experts, ensure a common understanding, to align to a common goal.
- Interest in technology trends and application of technology to improve end user’s experience.
Please send your resume to Arnold Melgar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed