Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Database Engineer to join a financial services leader in No-QM Wholesale and Correspondent lending programs. Our client offers a range of programs and services geared toward helping mortgage professionals and borrowers achieve their purchase and investment goals. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role but candidates must be local to Orange County.
What You Will Do:
- Design, implement, and maintain SQL and no-SQL databases in support of our data warehouse and production applications.
- Design, implement, maintain daily/month data refresh processes.
- Engineer elastic, fault-tolerant, highly available, recoverable, and monitored database solutions.
- Provide data modeling and SQL advice through all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Creates reports and data extracts in applicable tools, including using Excel, flat file, and/or MS SQL Reporting services, as needed.
- Provides production related support for issues impacting existing and new applications, reports, dashboards, and integrations.
- Documents and reviews procedures, collects and analyzes data, designs algorithms, draws data and database flow charts to optimize efficiency and efficacy in the databases.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information systems, information technology, computer science or similar.
- Applicable licensing, certification, and registration preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years in database engineering or equivalent experience.
- Experience with various operating systems in database environments, utilizing scripting languages, partitioning, server automations, including file generation, export, and communications (SMTP tools)
- Experience leveraging database and data technologies in AWS or other Cloud environments
Please send your resume to Jenny Allen for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed