Irvine Technology Corporation
Great opportunity for a Director-level Agile PMO professional to join a well-recognized financial services corporation that specializes in financial data, business services, products and technology. This is a direct hire, onsite position located in Santa Ana, CA. The Head of the Agile PMO will report to the Vice President of Strategy & Innovation and Enterprise Architecture. This position will lead Business Technology Solutions (corporate IT’s) Program/Product Portfolio Services and Agile Enablement Office functions.
What You Will Do:
- Lead the Agile Practice, putting in place the systems, processes, and ways of working to sustain a high performing team, where skill development, increased agility, collaboration, and improved ways of working are key to success.
- Responsible for running the Agile PMO team focused on Enablement and Program/Product Portfolio Services
- Ensure consistency of the Agile PMO’s operating methodology and associated processes, including compliance to company standards/procedures
- Build and maintain the agile-at-scale competency and talent strategy at the enterprise level and directly overseeing the methodology guidelines
- Reimagine existing processes and continually improve the collaboration between business models and operating practices, integrating waterfall, iterative, and agile delivery models into one, cohesive delivery strategy to best meet the evolving organizational needs.
What Gets You the Job:
- Extensive PMO leadership and agile experience. Ideal candidates will have previously worked in waterfall environments and helped the transition to agile.
- Experience in large, enterprise environments managing large cross functional teams.
- Experience building and leading product teams.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the principles, concepts, and theories in application of Agile principles, mindsets, and methodologies
Please send your resume to Russell Wolf for immediate consideration.
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed