Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Supplier Risk Analyst to join one of California’s most prestigious universities. This is a contract, remote capable role. As part of this role, the Supplier Risk Analyst will maintain supplier data accuracy within designated systems, and provide guidance and training to stakeholders on supplier risk management policies and procedures.
What You Will Do:
- Coordinate and perform supplier security risk reviews:
- Review incoming documents from Suppliers (e.g., SOC 2 Type II reports, high level system architecture diagrams, information security policies)
- Consult with other shared service departments, as appropriate (e.g., Procurement, Privacy, Operational Risk, Legal)
- Compile information into a summary report, highlighting concerns in the form of a risk report/profile for a supplier or engagement
- Support reporting and analysis of supplier security risk:
- Monitor key supplier changes and risk indicators.
- Issue monitoring, exception tracking and oversight of remediation actions to improve overall Supplier performance
- Define, measure and monitor progress of supplier risk management activities (Issue Tracking, Risk Remediation Efforts, Key Supplier Metrics)
- Create reporting materials detailing program activities, supplier metrics and issue remediation
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science or similar.
- Minimum four years related experience, including at least two years of third party risk management experience conducting risk or compliance assessments
- Understanding of information security frameworks and standards (e.g., NIST 800-171, ISO27002/27002, PCI, GDPR)
- Ability to document and communicate assessment results clearly and concisely
- Knowledge of supplier risk management methodologies, risk mitigation principles
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team to deliver quality work
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed