Irvine Technology Corporation
We are seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join a real estate company that focuses on single-family leasing companies and built-for-rent developers. Our client has been named one of America’s Most Responsible Companies in 2022 as well as a Top U.S. Homebuilder by Builder100. This is a direct hire, onsite role located in Agoura Hills, CA. The Senior Financial Analyst is primarily responsible for preparing financial analysis used to monitor the Company’s performance and operational and financial metrics across the portfolio.
What You Will Do:
- Supports the annual budget process by partnering with department leaders throughout the organization to compile an annual budget. Reviews budgets for completeness and performs comparisons to actuals on an ongoing basis.
- Partners with department leaders to reforecast the annual budget on a monthly / quarterly basis.
- Compiles, quarterly and annual debt metrics as well as other reporting requirements for our unsecured debt as well as corporate rating requirements.
- Prepares supporting documents for the company’s supplemental and SEC filings.
- Supports department by performing ad hoc analysis as requested.
What Gets You the Job:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics or Finance
- Minimum of three to five (3-5) years of experience in related field
- Real Estate industry/REIT experience preferred
- Basic understanding of GAAP accounting and financial statements
- Basic understanding of SOX compliance
- Knowledge of MS Office, Yardi Voyager, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, preferred
- CPA preferred but not required
Please send your resume to Rory Gruttadauria for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed