Irvine Technology Corporation
Business Intelligence Architect (SAP Hana)
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Business Intelligence Architect (SAP Hana) to join a real estate development company in Irvine, CA for a full-time, permanent position that is hybrid (2 days remote, 3 days onsite). Candidates must have experience with SAP Hana and Snowflake data warehouse.
- Understand complex business requirements and translate into well-architected solutions that remarkably demonstrate the modern BI & Analytics platform
- Use highest level of subject matter expertise to provide decisions on architecture, data modeling, data sourcing, and data quality
- Lead technical design sessions, and document specifications for BI solutions, platform architecture, and other artifacts
- Partner with Sr. Director, Business Intelligence and Analytics to help guide technology modernization strategy
- Manage release deployments and performance testing, evaluate and optimize existing BI systems, and monitor and support BI database servers and processes
- Ability to assess and leverage strengths of a diverse group of people to maximize team performance
- Be a leader. Mentor remotely located BI teammates, embracing a workforce of the future mindset.
- Provide excellent end user support
- Build high priority prototypes in cloud platform and demonstrate value
- 12+ years of proven experience as a Business Intelligence Developer, Data Engineer and/or Architect
- 8+ years proven data modeling skills – must have demonstrable experience designing models for data warehousing and analytics use-cases (e.g. from operational data store to semantic models)
- 5+ years of Data engineering experience in cloud computing manner preferably in GCP
- Experience with Snowflake and other Cloud Data Warehousing / Data Lake
- Experience with ETL/ELT designs for loading data into the ODS and data warehouse
- Experience with the semantic layer and enabling the end users to discover and explore the data
- Highly proficient in SQL and python for automation and data manipulation
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu, Senior Technical Recruiter (Hannah.Xu@ITCcorp.com) for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed