Irvine Technology Corporation
Project Manager (IT Infrastructure/Construction)
We are looking for a Project Manager to join one of Los Angele’s most well-known hospitals. This is a long-term contract that will start at 6 to 12 month but can be potentially extended to 2 years. While this role is remote capable, there will be occasional onsite days in Orange, CA with all expenses paid for non-local candidates.
This role will support a large project for the hospital to build a new IT Enterprise building. To succeed in this role, candidates will need to have experience with IT infrastructure and construction projects, such as data center buildouts. This role will be the liaison between construction architects and IT teams.
What You Will Do:
- The Project Manager oversees the management of all phases of multiple projects in parallel with minimal guidance from senior staff.
- They apply knowledge of business and applications to recommend solutions.
- They are accountable for the success of multiple parallel system implementations, repairs, process improvements, and overall project benefits realization.
- They help to develop project management methodologies and procedures as well as help to educate individuals both in and outside the department as it relates to IT and services.
- They prepare analytical reports and are expected to evaluate project successes and issues and make recommendations to IT and operational leadership
What Gets You the Job:
- 3+ years Project Management
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, implementation of IT hardware, data centers, etc.
- Experience managing construction projects, IT facility buildouts, etc.
- Project Management Professional (PMP)® credential.
- Proficient with Visio and MS Office suite of tools.
- Highly self-sufficient and able to set goals and judge results in accordance with the highest standards.
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed