Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer to join an American private company focused on real estate development. In this role, the Sr. Systems Engineer will work collaboratively with architects, system engineers, applications teams, and business user teams across the organization to provide a solid infrastructure foundation and platform to support the stable deployment of business applications. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role.
What You Will Do:
- Architecture design and hands-on support and administration of a large Vmware Environment. Key technologies include VCenter, HA, Storage DRS, VVOLS, SDN
- Architecture design and hands-on support and administration of the Storage environment for both VMware and CIFS/SMB
- Architecture design and hands-on support and administration of Cisco UCS Domains leveraging blade and rackmount servers
- Proven experience in the following server environments: Windows 2012, 2016, 2019
- Extensive VMWare and storage troubleshooting, tuning and capacity planning
- Experience with complex network and communications implementations (IP, UDP, TCP, ICMP, DMVPN protocols and routing).
What Gets You the Job:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in the following technologies:
- VMWare 6.x, 7.x, VCenter, DRS, Storage DRS, VVOLS, SDN
- NetApp CloudONTAP and Pure Storage design and administration
- Cisco UCS and Fabric Interconnects
- Cisco MDS Fiber Channel Switches
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019
- CentOS and RedHat
- Scripting experience in PowerShell, Python, or other language
- Windows Active Directory
Please send your resume to Taryn Dicterow for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed