Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer to join a financial corporation that specializes in serving the entertainment and real estate industries. This is a contract, remote capable role. The Front-End Engineer will help design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
What You Will Do:
- Writing great quality code with a drive for automated testing and validation based on the You Build You Own (YBYO) model.
- Perform complex engineering activities for performance tuning, monitoring, deployment, and production support.
- Research, influence and implement vendor dependency to simplify the architecture. Implement, maintain, and update CI/CD pipelines on a cloud environment.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify technical and functional needs of systems based on priority.
- Collaborate with multiple, enterprise-wide distributed performing teams to deliver new capabilities in business applications.
- Design and develop APIs for Omni-channel clients.
What Gets You the Job:
- Minimum of 6+ years of software development experience
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience: Java, .NET, Python
- Minimum of 4+ years’ experience with databases and data modeling / design (SQL and NoSQL)
- Minimum of 3+ years coordinating team efforts in a project or operations environment
- Minimum of 2 years in full stack development for cloud solutions (Azure or AWS) – Azure preferred
- 8+ years of experience managing software development projects through complete release cycles
- 4+ years of experience in big data and event streaming technologies: Spark, Kafka, etc.
- 4+ years of experience leading software engineering teams 2+ years of experience in cloud technologies: Azure (big plus), AWS, OpenStack, etc.
Please send your resume to Prashant Kholkar for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed