Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a IT Security Project Manager III to join a world renowned management consulting firm. This is a contract, remote capable role. You will work directly with practice leadership, engagement teams and product teams on a range of information security, data protection, and governance, risk and compliance activities, including client assurance, policy compliance, vulnerability management, risk assessments, and incident response.
What You Will Do:
- Operating and improving existing information security processes
- Develop new processes in response to evolving threats and business opportunities
- Conduct risk assessments, threat modeling and security reviews
What Gets You the Job:
- 4+ years of experience in an information security role
- Experience of conducting risk assessments, threat modeling and information security reviews, and audits
- Working knowledge of common information security controls, guidelines, and standards, such as ISO27001, OWASP, SOC 2, NIST
- Knowledge of Secure Software Development Lifecycle and DevSecOps principles.
- Familiarity with cloud security best practices and services.
- Excellent problem solving, organizational skills, and attention to detail
Please send your resume to Matt Rauch for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed