Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a IT Systems Analyst to join a high technology company and a recognized world leader in the design and manufacture of state – of the art nuclear instrumentation for satellite, x-ray and gamma ray detection, laboratory, analytical, and portable instrumentation industries. In this role, the IT Systems Analyst will design, improve and support the implementation of functional solutions of various IT systems within the company. The IT Systems Analyst will report to the IT Manager. This is a direct hire, remote capable position located in Boston, MA.
What You Will Do:
- Uses best practices to ensure confidentiality, integrity and availability of the business’ IT assets, infrastructure, applications, and data.
- Identifies gaps and opportunities for improvement with respect to company IT solutions and practices.
- Defines specifications to fill gaps in company functionality or data.
- Leads the development of correct, effective, and documented business processes, providing end user training materials for IT solutions and changes.
- Leads the development of test plans and is the guarantor of their success during the implementation cycle of projects.
What Gets You the Job:
- 3-5 years of minimum professional experience in the implementation and support of information systems and data integration
- Experience with Microsoft Windows system administration and end user support
- Business analysis experience with Business Central (Navision) and/or other ERP systems or ERP migrations strongly preferred
- CRM, CAD, PDM/PLM support preferred
- Data management tools (SQL, Excel, Power BI, SSIS, Access) as well as support in an Office 365 environment including SharePoint
- Experience with project management methodologies and approaches
Please send your resume to Taryn Dicterow for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed