Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a Database, Software Engineer (SQL) to join a American financial technology and bank holding company. This is a contract, remote capable role. This role will be responsible for developing OTLP database solutions for both internal and client facing applications. The successful candidate will have hands-on experience in a multitude of domains; including, but not limited to enterprise and cloud database infrastructure design and management, security, database design, database development, database tuning, service delivery, incident tracking, and change management.
What You Will Do:
- Executes design sessions to gather requirements, review, approve, and communicate design artifacts with stakeholders
- Design and manage models using various data modeling tools.
Ensures physical database features and capabilities are incorporated into data model designs to optimize performance.
- Design, implementation and maintenance of database solutions, management of data access, and resolving database performance and capacity issues.
- Develop, implement, administrate, and maintain policies and procedures for ensuring the security and integrity of our databases.
What Gets You the Job:
- Hands-on development experience in SQL Server 2012/2016.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL Server including T-SQL, the writing of complex stored procedures, optimization for performance, and SSIS packages.
- Strong knowledge and experience in data modeling and relational database design.
- Demonstrated expertise in performance tuning.
- Basic knowledge of SQL administration and monitoring.
- Strong understanding and experience of development methodologies (Agile and Scrum).
Please send your resume to Hannah Xu for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed