Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a Cybersecurity Associate Consultant to join a national tax consulting services firm that works with CPA firms and their business clients to identify and claim available federal and state government-sponsored tax credits and incentives. This is a direct hire, hybrid capable role located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will serve as a cybersecurity analyst about securing data and information systems and all associated cybersecurity policies and procedures for their clients. You should possess an understanding of how the security controls identified in leading frameworks like the NIST SP 800 and ISO 2700x apply to the process of assessing an organization’s IT infrastructure and cloud technologies. Contributes to the review of the applicable severity value for an identified vulnerability (e.g., non-compliant security control), and determines the possible ramifications. Assists Cybersecurity Consultant and Project Manager in briefing clients on findings and recommended remediation.
What You Will Do:
- Assists with defining security objectives and system-level performance requirements.
- Assists in the assessment of the configuration of secure systems, and tests security products/systems to detect computer and information security weaknesses.
- Coordinates the collection of documentation from clients.
- Coordinates and conducts client interviews, recording results in working papers.
- Assists with testing and exercises of security controls.
- Assists with the production of reports and updates to clients and senior members of the Cybersecurity team.
What Gets You the Job:
- 2+ years of relevant experience in assessing security controls and conducting assessments for either large, complex organizations or mid-market businesses.
- CompTIA Sec+, (ISC)2 CISSP, CISM, CISA Certification
- Familiarity in at least two of the following security, privacy, governance, risk, and compliance domains:
- IT Systems Hardening
- Access Management
- Vulnerability Management
- Incident Management
- Endpoint security
- Cloud Security
- Network security
- Compliance (NY DFS, GDPR, SOx, PCI/PA-DSS / HIPAA, etc.)
Please send your resume to Dave Lim for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed