Irvine Technology Corporation
We are looking for a Director of Security Operations to join a national tax consulting services firm that works with CPA firms and their business clients to identify and claim available federal and state government-sponsored tax credits and incentives. This is a direct hire, onsite role located in Houston, TX. In this role, you will be responsible for providing oversight and management of the SOC, including security operations management and security incident response, incident detection and analysis, containment and eradication of cybersecurity incidents, and data leakage spills.
What You Will Do:
- Manage programs and processes to detect, respond, and resolve security incidents quickly
- Supervise company and manage resources to coordinate and develop incident management plans
- Lead, support, and collaborate with the SOC team members
- Establish and maintain standard operating procedures in support of the SOC and security technologies
- Establish and maintain training plans and conduct ongoing training of the SOC team
- Actively invest in the development of the SOC team to foster professional advancement
What Gets You the Job:
- In-depth knowledge of security monitoring technologies and cored security principles
- Direct experience with any SIEM or log aggregation system
- Ability to review captured network traffic and compare it against the contents of a security alert to verify the nature of the detection
- Extensive experience and familiarity with IT management products and services
- Extensive experience analyzing Firewall, IDS, IPS, DNS, DHCP, Web Proxy, Anti-Virus, and SMTP data for security-related concerns and events
- Skilled at using multiple operating systems
- Scripting skills in any common language (Python, Perl, Bash, or PowerShell) is a plus
Please send your resume to Dave Lim for immediate consideration
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed